I promise, you’ll be seeing those road trip posts soon … like this Friday! My little DIY project (a desk) has finished and I had it in my mind that I needed to have it in order to do anything blog related. It’s very silly, but it sure did convince me.
Now that my desk is all put together and I’m slowly putting my “office” together, I feel more settled into our apartment. Like I said, it’s very silly, but it’s really the little things that make things feel like a home.
- DIY Projects .
my desk. As of two days ago, it’s done. I had a little staining issue with the constant weather changes, so I ended up just using the other side of the desk and slapping down a coat of poly. And I’m pretty happy with it.
- entertainment stand . A just brought it home yesterday, all we need to stain and put it together and we’ll finally have our entertainment stand.
- schedule posts for November . Yeah that didn’t happen, but I’ll be spending the rest of this week editing pictures and writing the road trip posts. If there’s anything you want to know about our road trip, feel free to leave a comment below.
explore our area more. This will definitely be a constant goal for every month. A couple of weekends ago, we visited Harpers Ferry , West Virginia and it was a quaint area and quite beautiful there. I’m a beer person, so we managed to visit two breweries … it was the best day ever!
- crochet projects . I’m fairly new to crochet and made a sorry attempt of making a beanie. I don’t know about seasoned knitters/crocheters, but it’s quite therapeutic.
- beanies . for me and A
- scarf .
- baby blanket .
- find hikes . I am so hike deprived and really want to get back out there again. I really wish I could go out there by myself, but lets not be stupid.
- visit Shenandoah National Park . again
- photography .
- learn how to use lightroom & photoshop .
- shoot in RAW .
- get a new lens .
- shoot more .
I think that’s solid goals for the month! The weather has been tripping me out quite a bit with the warm and cold. I absolutely love the Fall season on the east coast, it’s just so beautiful and it doesn’t rain … that much. Unlike Washington’s fall, very rainy, it’s not that fun.
Thanks for stopping by and keep a look out on Friday for my first PCS roadtrip post!